Feautures of the Mantis DPV – K22 compass:
- It includes a depth and temperature gauge, a dive timer and a GPS receiver.
- Connecting to the compass is via Bluetooth.
- Software to connect to the compass can be downloaded from our website.
- Waypoints: It is possible to select pre-entered GPS points underwater for a new route.
- The tip tilt has a compensation range of + and -90 degrees.
- Mounting on the scooter can be done in various places by using the adapter block with the universal mounting plate. These are available separately.
- With the manual heading, the direction can easily be fixed in the compass rose.
- With the GPS heading you can navigate to a pre-set GPS point.
- On the main screen there are 4 memory locations for the current and previous courses.
2 to 50 ºC
-5 to 40 ºC
+/- 3 degree; resolution 1 degree
100 meter// reading : 99.9mtr // resolution: 10 cm
Rechargable LiPo; operating time ca. 6 uur on a fully charged battery at 15 ºC
-20 to 50 ºC
Bluetooth, 2.4GHz ISM band; output power<4mW, class2
The compass complies with the 2014/53 / EU Guidelines
Merope-Engineering, the Nederlands
Distributed by Scuba Support
Digital Compass with GPS function, Ideal for underwater scooter.
Scooter on the surface to the set ..
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register