The Ammonite System offers a choice of 4 lamps (Nautilus, Speleo, Helios and Solaris NG) combined with a choice of regular (type 24, type 14, type 10) or thermo (type 24 Special, type 24, type 14) batteries. The thermal batteries can also heat your gloves, vest or undersuit.
All batteries and lamps have different maximum operating depths, lumens, burn/heat times, and beam angles.
The complete set comes with HD cable, charger, the selected battery and lamp.
The Solaris distinguishes itself by its versatile character! With a spotlight beam angle of 6 degrees in combination with a total beam of 11 degrees, this makes the lamp ideal for use as a means of communication, but can also be used as an exploration lamp.
- The lamp head is equipped with 4 XPG LEDs from the American manufacturer CREE, which have a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- The 4 XPG LEDs are a very powerful 2.5Ah light source with a total output of over 1600 Lumen with a color temperature of 8000 K.
- Due to its ergonomic and compact design, the “SOLARIS” dive light fits into any diving equipment.
- With the easy-to-operate switching ring, you can choose different burning strengths from 20-60-100 %.
- The lamp has been tested to a depth of 200 meters to ensure the reliability necessary for divers. Of course there is a perfectly fitting Goodman handle available for the Solaris, in a standard or soft version.
- The light output and beam angle of the Solaris dive light can be compared with the much more expensive and larger LED set Maxima.
- The Solaris dive light offers up to 200 lumens more than most powerful HID lights and the combination of light output and universal beam angle meets the requirements of divers specialized in working in caves and wrecks.
- Depending on the chosen battery pack, a burn time of 12 hours can be achieved. The Solaris is completely modular and can be combined with all Ammonite battery packs.
- From a recreational dive along the reefs at home and abroad to the most difficult cave and wreck diving, the Solaris is ready!
- 6 mm tempered front glass
- light distribution 6º beam
- light intensity up to 4500 lm
- light source5 × LED CREE® XPL
- hard anodised aluminium / DELRIN®
- diameter 61 mm
- length 117 mm
- operation depth 200 m
- power source external rechargeable battery
- magnetic switch
- 3 levels of light intensity
- discharge warning message
- total power 50 W
- type of optics 5 x reflectors
- weight 340 g
- weight in water 130 g