ARRAN Series 1K Spot - Handheld
The ARRAN is a dive light that is perfect for diving in clear water both during the day and at night. Its powerfull and tightly focused beam reaches fantastic distance making this an exceptional hand-held primary dive light for recreational divers of all levels. However, it makes is also often purchased by experienced divers as a quality backup torch.
The easy to use single button operation controls both the power output, 100%, 50% or 25% as well as the three pre-set signalling rates. The incorporated battery indicator lets the diver know the remaining state of charge at a glance.
The powerful 9,500 lux beam provides a generous 70 minutes burn time at 100% power. Furthermore, the modular head can be upgraded to an umbilical system, boosting the full power burn time by up to 500%.
The Arran is named after the Island of Arranmore Co Donegal, Ireland. The waters off Arranmore offer an excellent array of dive sites ranging from sheltered coves, wall dives and wrecks. The waters surrounding the island, support an abundance of sea life.
More details :
· The ARRAN is a dive light made for diving in both clear water during the day and at night. This dive light has a powerful 9,500 lux beam.
· The quality of our reflector design maximises the light output.
· The light comes with a combination of strobe and SOS modes which is a safety feature.
· The light has a replaceable and rechargeable 18650 lithium battery sourced direct from Panasonic.
· The expected burn time at 100% output is 70 minutes.
· Three output intensity levels of 100%, 50% and 25% enables very long durations over multiple dives or extended durations when battery is low.
· Power indicator
· Led battery indicator:
· Blue – over 60% available;
· Green – 30-60% available;
· Red – 10-30% available;
· Flashing Red – less than 10%.
· When the battery level gets very low the torch shuts down saving the battery memory. This battery protection makes sure that you can have many more dives without needing to replace the battery.
· The light has an overheat protection. It turns off automatically should the light head get too hot. This saves burning out the LED and electronics.
· Double and Triple O-Ring design ensures water tightness even at extreme depths.
· The aviation grade anodized aluminium gives strength and longevity.
· Battery Power Display
· Low Electric Alarm
· Low Electric Protection
· Temperature Protection
· Battery anti-reverse Protection
Light modes & Intensities
· The ARRAN has 3 light modes:
· The ARRAN has 3 light intensities:
· Lumens: 1000 Lumens
· Beam Angle: 10 degree spot
· LUX: 9500 LUX
· Colour temperatuur: ~6500K
· Bulb Technology: CREE XM-L T6 LED
· Battery cell: 18650 Li-Ion
· Voltage: 3.7V
· Capacity: 2,600MAh
· Rechargable: Yes
· Protection: Yes
· Charge time: 4 hours
· Burn Time:
· at 100%: 70-80 minutes
· at 50%: 2,5 Hours
· at 25%: 5 hours
· Aviation grade aluminium
Weights & measures
· Length: 140mm
· Diamater head: 35.2mm
· Total in water weight: […]
· Light Head: ~149g
· 18650 Battery: ~49g
· Total weight above water:~198g
· Charger and Cable: ~50g
· Packaging: ~100g
· Tested: 100 meters
· Maximum inwater depth test: 115 meters
What’s in the box
· ARRAN light head
· 2 spare O-rings small
· O-ring remover
· Charger pod
· USB cable
· Wrist lanyard
· Tank sticker
The handheld version includes the light head, body, battery, charger and soft-case.
Extra Battery :
Diving more than 2 dives per day or diving on a liveaboard? Add that extra spare battery! Each battery takes 4 hours to charge from empty.
BATTERY ARRAN / MULROY
Li-Ion battery 18650 extra or replacement for handheld version of the ARRAN or MULROY.
Battery Charger :
Charging dock for the 32650 battery of the Laurentic, Cruit and Audacious. Input 5V DC and 5V micro-USB. The charger has a LED light indication for the charging status. With this charger you can charge your battery at home (230V) as well as in your car or boat (12V).
Hold your light – BENBAUN Goodman Glove (recommended)
Did you ever hold something which you didn’t want to let go? We think the same about our dive lights, never let go. A common way of holding our dive torches is with our modular BENBAUN Goodman glove where you can still have use of both hands.
BENBAUN - Goodman Glove
Our BENBAUN custom goodman glove goes over an existing glove or bare hand and it can be used with all our ARRAN and MULROY, handheld as well as umbilical lights.
( €15.00 )
Door een account aan te maken in deze winkel kunt u het betalingsproces sneller doorlopen, meerdere adressen opslaan, bestellingen bekijken en volgen en meer.Registreren