LAURENTIC Series 3K Spot - Handheld
The advanced optics of the LAURENTIC (20º) enables wreck divers to see more of the wreck when diving in clear deep waters like the waters of Malin Head, co. Donegal, Ireland.
The handheld LAURENTIC is perfect for diving in clear water, both during the day and at night. It is designed for divers who want a high performing hand held dive torch.
The LAURENTIC has a similar intensity as the ARRAN. The increased output combined with the advanced optics produces a less tightly focused beam allowing the diver to see more.
The easy to use single button operation controls both the intensity and signalling modes. The incorporated battery indicator also displays the remaining state of battery charge.
The powerful 4,315 lux beam provides a generous 75 minutes burn time at 100% power. The modular head can be upgraded to an umbilical system boosting the full power burn time to over three hours, which make it perfect for wreck divers.
Our dive light Laurentic is named after the RMS LAURENTIC a well know wreck lying off the coast of Malin head, Co Donegal Ireland in approximately 45 metres of water. The RMS Laurentic was a 15,000 ton White Star liner that was sunk by a mine during the First World War while on route to Canada with a cargo of gold. It is said that all but 2% was recovered. RMS Laurentic offers great diving for experienced wreck divers.
The handheld version includes the light head, body, battery, charger and soft-case.
Extra Battery (optional)
Diving more than 2 dives per day or diving on a liveaboard? Add that extra spare battery! Each battery takes 6 hours to charge from empty.
BATTERY FOR 3K / 5K / 189 - 2019
Replacement or extra Li-Ion battery 32650 for handheld LAURENTIC, CRUIT and AUDACIOUS (2019 version). This battery has a built in protection against reversed polarity
Charge your battery (included)
FINN - Charging Pod with USB Cable Included:
Charging dock for the 32650 battery of the Laurentic, Cruit and Audacious. Input 5V DC and 5V micro-USB. The charger has a LED light indication for the charging status. With this charger you can charge your battery at home (230V) as well as in your car or boat (12V).
Hold Your Light – ERRIGAL Goodman Handle (recommended)
Did you ever hold something which you didn’t want to let go? We think the same about our dive lights, never let go. A common way of holding our dive torches is with our modular ERRIGAL Goodman handle where you can still have use of both hands.
Hold Your Light – BURREN Goodman Glove (popular)
A comfortable way of holding our dive torches where you can still have use of both hands.
The light attaches on top of your hand with this glove.
BURREN - Goodman Glove
The BURREN modular goodman glove can be used with our DOOLIN and CRUIT handheld and umbilical lights. The glove goes over an existing glove or bare hand.
· The LAURENTIC is a dive light for diving in both clear water during the day and at night.
· The quality of our reflector design maximises the light output.
· The light comes with a combination of strobe and SOS modes which is a safety feature.
· The light has a replaceable and rechargeable 32650 lithium battery sourced direct from Panasonic.
· The expected burn time at 100% output is 70 minutes.
· Three output intensity levels of 100%, 50% and 25% enables very long durations over multiple dives or extended durations when battery is low.
· Power indicator
· Led battery indicator:
o Blue – over 60% available
o Green – 30-60% available
o Red – 10-30% available
o Flashing Red – less than 10%.
· When the battery level gets very low the torch shuts down saving the battery memory. This battery protection makes sure that you can have many more dives without needing to replace the battery.
· The light has an overheat protection. It turns off automatically should the light head get too hot. This saves burning out the LED and electronics.
· Double and Triple O-Ring design ensures water tightness even at extreme depths.
· The aviation grade anodized aluminium gives strength and longevity.
· Battery Power Display
· Low Electric Alarm
· Low Electric Protection
· Temperature Protection
· Battery anti-reverse Protection
Light modes & Intensities
· The LAURENTIC has 3 light modes:
· The LAURENTIC has 3 light intensities:
· Lumens: 3000 lumes
· Beam Angle: 20 Degree Spot
· LUX: 4,315 LUX
· Colour temperatuur: 6500K
· Bulb Technology: CREE LED’s
· Battery cell: 32650 Li-Ion
· Voltage: 3.7V
· Capacity: 6,000MAh
· Rechargable: Yes
· Protection: Yes
· Charge time: 6 hours
· Burn Time:
· at 100%: 70-80 minutes
· at 50%: 2,5 hours
· at 25%: 5 hours
· Aviation grade aluminium
Weights & measures
· Length: 129mm
· Diameter head: 54mm
· Total in water weight: […]
· Light Head: ~200g
· 32650 Battery: ~140g
· Total weight above water:~340
· Charger and Cable: ~50g
· Packaging: ~100g.
· Tested: 100 meters
· Maximum inwater depth test: 115 meters
What’s in the box?
· Lighthead LAURENTIC
· Front ball + Allen screw
· 2 spare O-rings large
· O-ring remover
· Charger pod
· USB cable
· Wrist lanyard
· Allan Key
· Soft case + inlay
· Tank sticker
· Dimensions: Box 20cm x 15cm x 10cm
Door een account aan te maken in deze winkel kunt u het betalingsproces sneller doorlopen, meerdere adressen opslaan, bestellingen bekijken en volgen en meer.Registreren